Only basic welds can be made on the site, the complex ones being executed at the supplier.
To be welded, the ends of the sealing profiles are preheated if they are at a temperature below +50C.The sealing material end caps’ temperature must be greater than +150C.The sealing profiles must be clean and dry. To make the end joint, the ends must be cut to the length of the sealing profile. Cutting quality is very important for welding quality. The maximum welding temperature must be 2150C.
All handling, storage, transport, use will be done by strictly applying the fire prevention regulations, occupational health and hygiene standards in force as well as the specific instructions contained in the Product Data Sheet.
The personnel shall wear appropriate protective equipment and shall observe the rules of occupational hygiene.
The products meet the requirements imposed by the Romanian regulations in force:
– REACH Regulation (EC) no. No 1272/2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council on classification, labeling and packaging of substances and mixtures;
– GD 1425/2006 for the approval of the Methodological Norms for the application of the provisions of the Law on safety and health at work no. 319/2006 – with supplements and modifications according to GD 955/2010;
– Government Decision 955/2010 amending and supplementing the Methodological Norms for the application of the provisions of the Labor Safety Law no. 319/2006 and GD 985/2012 “Methodological norms for the application of the legislation on safety and health at work”;
– Law 211/2011 on waste regime;
– Decision 937/2010 on Classification, Packaging and Labeling of Dangerous Preparations on the Market, supplements and amends GD 1408/2008;
– Decision No. 1 of 04.01.2012 for the modification and completion of GD no. 1218/2006 on laying down minimum safety and health requirements at work to ensure the protection of workers from the risks related to the presence of chemical agents, as well as to amend the GD no. 1093/2006 laying down minimum safety and health requirements for the protection of workers from the risks related to exposure to carcinogens or mutagens at work and GD no. 355/2007 on the health surveillance of workers.